What are the non-PRS guitars in your arsenal you'll just never quit?

I have 4 non-PRS guitars. Tough call, I'd definitely grab one of the Music Man guitars. It'd be tough to leave the PIA behind, though.

moFmwOl.jpg

yJDRajo.jpg

BEavT1Z.jpg

3WJ1usZ.jpg

ofiEFVp.jpg
Dude!
I’ve always wondered how Bodens are. Is the neck shape weird?
That model you have is gorgeous!

About a year before Bill Collings passed away, I asked him to build a CL Deluxe out of my burl maple and claro walnut. This is a one-off because he said they didn’t build using customer’s wood, but he agreed to build this one (He must have liked the materials). This one isn’t going anywhere while I’m still vertical.

About a year before Bill Collings passed away, I asked him to build a CL Deluxe out of my burl maple and claro walnut. This is a one-off because he said they didn’t build using customer’s wood, but he agreed to build this one (He must have liked the materials). This one isn’t going anywhere while I’m still vertical.

Stunning! What about dem Hubers?

So you'll sell it overnight?

Nope. My wife said she'll help me pay tonight. Actually, she said "pay the price" tonight, which seems like odd wording. I mean, obviously the price is what I would pay. What else could it be?
Check for nads. If they're still there now... well, you may want to sleep with one eye open tonight!

My old Yamaha RGX. Nostalgia really, was my first guitar. There's nothing remarkable or great about it, but it's a fun little axe. Still play it regularly and it still makes me happy. Lots of superstrat/clones out there to choose from and I chose this one.

Back