What a shame...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
I like the sentiment, but I'm calling BS on that list. Any list that doesn't include this is suspect.

And rest assured, I'm going to tell all 7 of my followers about this transgression!!!

oh yeah, totally agree those weren't the 10 best. Only 3, maybe 4 of those would make my top 10 list for that movie.

But in light of recent bad apples, #10 was a solid choice.

I still can't believe my wife hasn't (and refuses to) seen this movie

Hands down one of the greatest movies EVER!!!

You're not alone JB...mine has taken the same stance. Some people ya just can't reach. :D

I still can't believe my wife hasn't (and refuses to) seen this movie
WHAT??? Refuses???? That's an all time classic! Why won't she see that? Don't make me come up there! :p

I broke up with a girl because she didn’t laugh at a three-hour Three Stooges film festival.

On Valentine’s Day.

100% true.

Oh, and I did it after she gave me my present. I hadn’t gotten her anything - I had a suspicion it might happen.

Oh, and my wife? When I watched this video this afternoon, she yelled out, “Why are you watching Animal House clips?” It was on cable a lot over the last 6-8 weeks, and if we saw it in the guide, we watched at least some of it. And she loves Caddyshack.

And she laughs at the Three Stooges.

I have successfully worked several Animal House quotes into a senior management meeting...without breaking a grin.

Lost it when I declared that “you’re all worthless and weak”. Closed with a Belushi eyebrow raise. Three of four people laughed while the 4th just thought I was an a$$****. He wasn’t wrong. True story!

I have successfully worked several Animal House quotes into a senior management meeting...without breaking a grin.

Lost it when I declared that “you’re all worthless and weak”. Closed with a Belushi eyebrow raise. Three of four people laughed while the 4th just thought I was an a$$****. He wasn’t wrong. True story!
Love it!
I am deadpan in meetings. I reference numerous things. It is wonderous to see who gets it and who does not.

Back