What’s your most $pendy guitar?

Well, so far it's my Taylor 414CE. I love to play it!

Sorry the link does not work. It's a Taylor 414 CE,

fITOfY9

fITOfY9

Circles,

If you're using an Imgur account (google the website and create an account with an email addy and a password) simply click on the thumbnail (after you've refreshed the page following uploading) of the image you wish to display on this forum, click on "Copy Direct Link," toggle between websites, type the following abbreviation 'IMG' without the quotes inside square brackets like these: [ ] Then paste the copied direct link with either CTRL-V (Windows) or Command-V (Mac) and repeat the abbreviation process except use '/IMG' instead inside square brackets again.

The images should display once you have 10 posts (the lower limit, IIRC) on this forum.

My HB, although I only paid $2000 for it originally back in 2001, I've had it refretted by Gary Brawer ($500), and the neck recarved to thin plus refinished to charcoal at the PTC ($1600), so all told $4100 to keep it mint to this day. Only draw back to it is sometimes I don't like to jam out with it for fear of damage or theft.

It is a special axe though, has put all the guitars I've played or tried out to shame, *including PRSi*. Even Gary, who writes for GP magazine and works on guitars for the pros went out of his way to let me know that it was a special guitar "SO resonant, clear and loud, great guitar!!"

I once looked up all the Modcat info, should have let the builder know what good a job they did.

9vXH0Jn.jpg

Back