What’s your most $pendy guitar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rusty Chos, Dec 6, 2018.

1. CandidPicker

CandidPicker Energized Bunny

Circles,

If you're using an Imgur account (google the website and create an account with an email addy and a password) simply click on the thumbnail (after you've refreshed the page following uploading) of the image you wish to display on this forum, click on "Copy Direct Link," toggle between websites, type the following abbreviation 'IMG' without the quotes inside square brackets like these: [ ] Then paste the copied direct link with either CTRL-V (Windows) or Command-V (Mac) and repeat the abbreviation process except use '/IMG' instead inside square brackets again.

The images should display once you have 10 posts (the lower limit, IIRC) on this forum.

circles likes this.
  2. circles

circles New Member

Ah thank you CandidPicker.

That's the acoustic. The cat is Sweet Pea.

[​IMG]

Taylor 414ce

#122 circles, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  3. flux

flux 594 & CU24

PRS numero uno.

[​IMG]

4. Huggy B

Huggy B Space is the place

My HB, although I only paid $2000 for it originally back in 2001, I've had it refretted by Gary Brawer ($500), and the neck recarved to thin plus refinished to charcoal at the PTC ($1600), so all told $4100 to keep it mint to this day. Only draw back to it is sometimes I don't like to jam out with it for fear of damage or theft.

It is a special axe though, has put all the guitars I've played or tried out to shame, *including PRSi*. Even Gary, who writes for GP magazine and works on guitars for the pros went out of his way to let me know that it was a special guitar "SO resonant, clear and loud, great guitar!!"

I once looked up all the Modcat info, should have let the builder know what good a job they did.

[​IMG]

WA Paul, LSchefman, bodia and 5 others like this.
  5. Parralax view

Parralax view New Member

I salute those that can spend large on Guitars. It's beyond my realm of recognition to consider a 10 thousand dollar guitar. My McCarty didn't even break 2k. and it took my breath away that she bought it on sight for me.