What’s your most $pendy guitar?

dWNFOVh.jpg

This has cost me a lot of tacos and reach arounds.

It’s worth it for the girth of that radius!;)

I guess currently it would be my SE CU24 30th LE. Even though it only cost me $300. It's value to me is way beyond that. The most expensive guitar I ever bought was a Vantage brand Acoustic that paid a week's salary for back in '91. Loved the sound of the thing, but in a depressive fit I sold it (and my other guitars) at a huge loss. I basically gave it away so that I could by car parts. ( some days I can be such a dumbass.)

Mine is actually a classical... prices in that world get stupid really fast so even though this was well into loaded Private Stock territory, it's pretty tame by classical standards.

IMG_0355-M.jpg
I hadn't consider my classical in this. It was free to me, as I had won it from AMS, but it certainly is my most expensive in price, that I own with a MSRP over $850. Very nice looking instrument you have there.

Great looking guitar.
Who is the builder?

Thanks! I'm a bit of a classical guitar junkie too.... ;-)

The builder is Kenneth Brogger. He builds in Spain but he's from Denmark. The quality of workmanship on this guitar is unlike anything I've seen. You can actually see him building this very guitar, along with another, in this video:

Last edited:
Back