What’s your cheapest guitar?

Rusty Chops

Geezer
I’ll admit there are some cheap guitars amidst the clutter of stuff in my man cave and other places.

I keep a Squire Affinity Telecaster ($200) behind the seat in my pickup truck, just in case (bag actually).
Then I also have a cheap brown yucky lookin’ Ibanez archtop hollowbody I grabbed in Denver a couple years ago ($300?) when I couldn’t hear my solid body well enough in a noisy hotel room.

Lessee, there’s a Korean Squire Strat a friend laid on me. Possibly plywood (I’ll save the neck off it for a future partsocaster).

Got a six-string banjo that didn’t cost much either, as well as a Squire Bass that was less than $200.

I should give them away but it might be a cold winter and I don’t have any firewood.

mxrK1Sb.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Then I also have a cheap brown yucky lookin’ Ibanez archtop hollowbody I grabbed in Denver a couple years ago ($300?) when I couldn’t hear my solid body well enough in a noisy hotel room.

I've got (probably) the same one. I keep in on a stand in our basement so that if my kids or their friends get a hankering to mess with my guitars, that's the easy one to get to.... ;-)

But this is the cheapest, and clearly the manliest...

IMG_1822-M.jpg

Back