Wharehouse Gear Fest Side-Bar

aristotle

I figure that I'll start a separate thread on this....

I don't want to do anything that interferes with scheduled events or long standing traditions, but it could be cool to get a quorum together at the wharehouse and put some gear through its paces.

In terms of PRS amps, there's a 2-Channel C, an Archon, a DG30, an MDT and a HX/DA.

PRS guitars include a couple of flavors of Siggy, SC58, DC Ted, SC Ted, 30th CU24, P22, DGT, DG stoptail, the ultralight "Earth", 25th McCarty NF3, and the new Vela.

Non PRS stuff includes a bevy of LPs and other Gibsons, a couple of Fenders, a couple of Knaggs, a bunch of Marshall's, Orange's, Mesa's, Fenders, Tone Kings, 65 Amps, and I forget what else.

Drums, keys and bass are there too if a jam is in the cards.

Not sure of the right time though. I'll be at the event on Saturday, but not the concert at Ram's Head in B'more. I'm open to suggestions.....

The space is just south of BWI, which is about 25 minutes from downtown Annapolis.

I had thrown out the idea of Saturday after the event sometime. I know a group of us have gone out to eat in the past, so there's that to think about as well. I'm kinda just letting the chips fall where they may after the event is over as of now. Hell, I haven't even booked a hotel for Sat. night yet. :) I do need to get to DC fairly early Sunday morning though.

I'd love to pop by if it happens.

Of course, there is eating to consider...

Of course, there is eating to consider...

I'm on a diet. Eating is secondary.

Actually, being on a diet is torture, and all I do is think about eating.

Well, make that eating, and amplifiers. So if this materializes, be sure to put some seasoning on your amplifiers. Incidentally, I'll be the guy checking out your keyboards before guitars or amps...

If the stars align properly, this would be cool. I'm in tow as part of the Triumvirate of Hoosiers so if me and myself say I can go...:biggrin:

We're staying 15 minutes down the road from you, so it should be pretty easy to work something out. Thanks!

Sounds great guys. We can play it by ear. And if you can figure out the crazy Yamaha Les, that's just icing on the cake.

Rob and I are up and kicking. Wedge is around the corner and I know Master Mintz is in town at some point.

Not sure if you're looking to muck about before the show or after, but given the event isn't until 5:30 PM we are on the lookout for stuff to do during the day.

Here or PM. I'll be watching.

Sounds good....

A few PRS amps....

WH3_zpszmljhbng.jpg

A bunch of PRS guitars....

WH1_zpsfof0iq7s.jpg

And a bunch of other stuff....

WH2_zpsuyzmeuv5.jpg

I won't be there tonight, but I'll synch up with you guys tomorrow and we can decide what / if we want to do.

As a side note, the clouds parted and a shaft of light just appeared in the Baltimore area. Les must have just arrived....

Back