Whammy bar too close to body

Riplead

I purchased a used custom 22 about a year or so ago and am blown away by the craftsmanship, tone and feel.
The tremolo stays in tune incredibly well for a non-locking tremolo. The only problem is, is that when I put the bar on, it's too close to the body and I didn't really want to bend it. The angle of the bridge is perfect so I don't want to mess with that. I tried to find replacement bars online but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

So the solution is an obtuse angle!

I usually dont have a problem with this and keep my whammys anything from 20 ft to several miles away from the guitars. However...
I have a gig tonight and I'll be using the CE24 with trem equipped!

I'll see if it feels too close. Hopefully I'll remember to use it... ;)

Thanks. Considering how it seems PRS thinks of everything when they build these wonderful guitars, you would think they might have run across this here and there and offered a solution.

I d
Thanks. Considering how it seems PRS thinks of everything when they build these wonderful guitars, you would think they might have run across this here and there and offered a solution.[/Q

The solution is bend it.

Yeah you can bend it...

Or tighten the set screw on the back of the bridge and just dont put the arm all the way in, that's what I do on my old CE

Back