Well that's a Bummer

I thought it was odd they never sent renewal notices. I didn’t get an email. I guess I was no longer a member.

Man, I’m gonna miss that club I no longer belonged to.

I feel the same way.

BTW, Saturday Night Live fans, Gilda Radner was my wife's cousin.

"And what exactly does that do for you?"

"Not a thing."

"So why mention it?"

"Name dropping can be kind of a kick."

"Not for the rest of us."

Really sad to see this go. As an European, we didn't have most of the perks (or they weren't really accessible), but it always felt special.

Yes, they did both shirts and TRC's this year, as well as the coffee mug, a package of Picks and the Pickholder key chain.

Reached out and got the updated package this week. My collection of truss rod covers is complete!

I thought it was odd they never sent renewal notices. I didn’t get an email. I guess I was no longer a member.

Man, I’m gonna miss that club I no longer belonged to.

You know, I don't think I got a reminder this time around either. It just popped into mind because late September always makes me think of Experience (even though the last few have been in June).

Reached out and got the updated package this week. My collection of truss rod covers is complete!

You know, I don't think I got a reminder this time around either. It just popped into mind because late September always makes me think of Experience (even though the last few have been in June).
I remembered to renew when I saw someone else ask about how to get into the SC. I also had nothing better to do, as I was just starting my post accident sorta retirement.

Back