Well that's a Bummer

Wakester

Re Member
Just got an email, that the Signature Club is going away effective May 31. In turn, club discounts will end August 31. On the bright side the normal 10% discount will be upped to 25% until the end date (8/31) and a $75 Gift Certificate to the West Street Store will be mailed to all Signature Club Members. Kinda sad to see it go, but I really didn't need another coffee mug next year.

Very sad to see it go - I signed up on the first day they offered them. Got some cool things. Then again, I've got lanyard holders for every year that I don't really use, so...

It was a very cool thing. I always looked forward to the T-shirts and TRCs. My renewal date was on the cusp of the cutover to the new year, so I always had to e-mail to get the new year stuff. Did they do 2021 shirts and TRCs? As of when I contacted them, they had not (back in December).

Very sad to see it go - I signed up on the first day they offered them. Got some cool things. Then again, I've got lanyard holders for every year that I don't really use, so...

It was a very cool thing. I always looked forward to the T-shirts and TRCs. My renewal date was on the cusp of the cutover to the new year, so I always had to e-mail to get the new year stuff. Did they do 2021 shirts and TRCs? As of when I contacted them, they had not (back in December).
Yes, they did both shirts and TRC's this year, as well as the coffee mug, a package of Picks and the Pickholder key chain.

Sounds like the first step to eventually announcing no more Experiences......this was the sign up for the event basically. bummer if it is true.

I'm not sure I'd go that far yet. The first Experience predated the Signature Club. But one of the selling points of the Sig Club was having the private stuff the first night - the little reception and access to the sales floor, and some years a concert just for Sig Club. My first thought was that it was no longer cost-effective to run, but that's strictly a guess.

THEY SAID THEY'RE STOPPING SIGNATURE CLUB! MAYBE IT'S TIME TO INVEST IN SOME EAR PLUGS!!!

vwagi.jpg

Back