Well looky here: sandblasted ash!

Fwiw, both are now sold from Reverb so someone thought they were worth buying although both went under offer.
Which is one downside of Reverb, you never really get to know what they actually sell for compared to asking price.
If you search the model on reverb you can then look up price history. It can only be done thru the web browser version. And is dependent on the seller selecting the proper listing category for the guitar. These recent sales were not properly listed. White one sold for $800

It's quite interesting that these pair sold within hours of each other especially as the red one had been listed for a while.
Some more " power enabling" possibly courtesy of the PRS forum?

It's quite interesting that these pair sold within hours of each other especially as the red one had been listed for a while.
Some more " power enabling" possibly courtesy of the PRS forum?
Could be people perusing the PRS Forum who got their interest sparked.

Sure sparked my interest.

Not enough to drop $1000 though.

They're cool, but for four figures I'd be rather be on the hunt for a swamp ash special. Probably my favorite guitar I own after the tweaks. Definitely the most versatile.
What are your tweaks? I've been endlessly changing pickups in mine and haven't found a combo I am totally happy with.

What are your tweaks? I've been endlessly changing pickups in mine and haven't found a combo I am totally happy with.

5708 are a perfect match in the SAS and the freeway switch made all the difference in versatility.

See post #21

Back