Well... I'm set for a WHILE!!!

Gibson67v

NP04dV9.jpg

both my Thank You Packages showed up!!

I've received 96 sets of my strings, still waiting on 72 sets (I have 168 total due to me) but starting to wonder where they are...the first 96 came very fast. I got mostly .10's, but the last few I picked DGT's to go with my new DGT guitars.

I'm glad the boxes are shrink-wrapped at least since the individual sets are not - it's gonna take me awhile to go through this many strings!

I've received 96 sets of my strings, still waiting on 72 sets (I have 168 total due to me) but starting to wonder where they are...the first 96 came very fast. I got mostly .10's, but the last few I picked DGT's to go with my new DGT guitars.

I'm glad the boxes are shrink-wrapped at least since the individual sets are not - it's gonna take me awhile to go through this many strings!

For me, that would certainly be a lifetime supply. Haha!

I've received 96 sets of my strings, still waiting on 72 sets (I have 168 total due to me)

I thought the TY packages were supposed to be a reward, not a way to start up your own retail business! :hello:

168 sets would last me a long, long, long time.

Just a silly question guys...Are the PRS strings good?...I always buy Ddarrios or Ernie balls

They're fantastic. They're made by Daddario, but they're the pure nickel wraps. You wont find a better string IMO.

I was always doing string changes once a month with Ernie balls , switched to prs and now evey three months. Love prs strings , great quality and great tone .

I don't think you guys have enough strings, order more lol

Depending on what I'm doing... I generally change strings every 4-6 months. If I'm recording something more than demos then I'll change strings every few days. so, for me, 48 sets of strings for 8 guitars should do me for 2 years or a little longer

Back