Well I heard a rumour that...

I heard he designed this car and drives it around Log Canoe Circle whilst playing Classic Rock at full blast...

paul-smith-mini-print.jpg

And yes.. That's his garage!

How about a few I've really been told by salesmen at Guitar Center, though not at the same time:

"No PRS guitars are really made in the US, they are all made in China or Korea."
"All PRS designs are copies of Gibson models. The doublecut is a design Gibson didn't use because it's so ugly and unbalanced."
"PRS buys all of the wood they use from Gibson, it's the wood Gibson rejected, they sell it to PRS."
those are the three funniest statements I've ever heard. I consider that is PRS is a 10, Gibson is about a 6... MAYBE!

"All PRS pickups are made by (SD or DM)." This was in the early 90s.

I've read Joe Bonamassa woke up after nightmare, sold all his vintage stuff, quit playing his Gs and Fs, bought one good core line PRS and an Archon Amp, because he realized this is absolutely sufficient for an admireable tone.

In an effort to lower retail prices on middle to high end guitars PRS plan to sell them in self assembly kit form.

To appease the Gilmour wannabes (unabashedly raises hand), they're going to make a lap steel.

Someone proposed to build a wall around PRS factory, hoping this will help collecting votes among guitar tuner's industry employees, whose jobs are highly endangered.

New Signature Model: Nick Jonas

Features:
  • B-Bender
  • G-Bender
  • D-Bender
  • Non-locking tuners, for that old-school vibe before quality tuners made people focus on pitch way too much
  • EVH D-Tuna on ALL strings
  • Dual Single Coil Pickups with patent-pending 'Excuse Tapping Switch' featuring modes:
    • Brain Fart
    • Slipped on Foam
    • This is a Borrowed Guitar
    • I Just Fired My Guitar Tech
    • I'm Really Tired, You Guys
  • Includeds Tutorial DVDs:
    • Alternate Tunings: Alternates to Tuning
    • Give Them the Bends: Mastering the Unheralded 1&1/3 Step
    • Don't Fret the Fretting

Back