Well, I done f***** up......

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
I just dropped payment on this 2001 CU22. All stock except the truss rod cover. 10 top. "Excellent" condition. The deal was too good. I could have paid more for an S2 after negotiations were all done. This will officially be the least expensive PRS I have ever owned. That should take care of my hesitation to play my PRS due to price or collectability. Same neck carve, and pups as my Limited Run Brazilian so it "should" feel and sound similar. It does have that rotary switching that the early ones did......so who knows, I may end up being that "MOD" guy who has my luthier switch that out to the toggle with taps....we will have to see down the line. But at the price I am getting it for, I will easily play it as is. I will certainly let you all know when she comes in.

xz5qwl3moiai2vj7fomc.jpg

qwzzxjeuo6yweq03cfmf.jpg

oktehefpa8jrs5uybg6s.jpg

Last edited:
I just dropped payment on this 2001 CU22. All stock except the truss rod cover. 10 top. "Excellent" condition. The deal was too good. I could have paid more for an S2 after negotiations were all done. This will officially the least expensive PRS I have ever owned. That should take care of my hesitation to play my PRS due to price or collectability. Same neck carve, and pups as my Limited Run Brazilian so it "should" feel and sound similar. It does have that rotary switching that the early ones did......so who knows, I may end up being that "MOD" guy who has my luthier switch that out to the toggle with taps....we will have to see down the line. But at the price I am getting it for, I will easily play it as is. I will certainly let you all know when she comes in.

xz5qwl3moiai2vj7fomc.jpg

qwzzxjeuo6yweq03cfmf.jpg

oktehefpa8jrs5uybg6s.jpg

Great choice! Love the finish, and the top!

If by F*****ed up you mean Fantastic, then yeah!!!:cool:
More like I wasn't supposed to be dropping "core" money right now. The problem is that I don't think it would have sat long at the price that it was. And even better after a little negotiation. I HAD to pull the trigger or I would have regretted it. But I "shouldn't" have. ..... *sigh*

Back