Well, I done f***** up......

Holy hell that's beautiful.

I hated the rotary at first but have grown to tolerate it over the years.

I love the look of that guitar for sure but I'll warn you now. If you really don't want to empty your wallet even further you'll have to block 90% of the folks on here.

You've been warned.

I dunno danktat,
There are probably worse F ups for guys in your business:

5E5D4BD6-3B64-48FB-BA84-920614B8ED00.jpeg

Oh yeah. Modern style! Great!

I started c 1969, with Buddy Mott, in Newport RI (Navy, go figure).

Back then Sailor Jerry, Honolulu, and Buddy Mott, were big names.

The tribute roses were for a son, and my late wife. Andy Beswick (now in Bend, OR) did a great coverup of an old one on my forearm, so earned the right to share space with Buddy Mott. I’m old school.
My youngest son is pretty sleeved with more modern. Koi, etc.

I just dropped payment on this 2001 CU22. All stock except the truss rod cover. 10 top. "Excellent" condition. The deal was too good. I could have paid more for an S2 after negotiations were all done. This will officially the least expensive PRS I have ever owned. That should take care of my hesitation to play my PRS due to price or collectability. Same neck carve, and pups as my Limited Run Brazilian so it "should" feel and sound similar. It does have that rotary switching that the early ones did......so who knows, I may end up being that "MOD" guy who has my luthier switch that out to the toggle with taps....we will have to see down the line. But at the price I am getting it for, I will easily play it as is. I will certainly let you all know when she comes in.

xz5qwl3moiai2vj7fomc.jpg

qwzzxjeuo6yweq03cfmf.jpg

oktehefpa8jrs5uybg6s.jpg

That there's a steal for S2 money! I think the joy's gonna outlive the regret on that one.

Now it is just a matter of the WAIT on the shipping. He is supposed to ship it out today. It is only coming from New York to Philadelphia. But what do you bet something happens and I don't see it until Monday of next week. I feel like I should have just driven a couple of hours and picked it up....lol

Back