Well I didn't see that before

Wakester

Re Member
On my flight from JFK to San Diego, I was watching Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of War of the Worlds. Fairly close to the end of the video, I saw something for the first time that I never caught before. One of the rythym guitarists pulls out a Yellow PRS with a Maple Neck.

I've watched this video at least a dozen times, and never noticed the PRS. Kind of a shock to me, because I usually can pick one out fairly quickly. Kind of like spotting a Mustang 2 miles away.

On my flight from JFK to San Diego, I was watching Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of War of the Worlds. Fairly close to the end of the video, I saw something for the first time that I never caught before. One of the rythym guitarists pulls out a Yellow PRS with a Maple Neck.

I've watched this video at least a dozen times, and never noticed the PRS. Kind of a shock to me, because I usually can pick one out fairly quickly. Kind of like spotting a Mustang 2 miles away.

And slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million-to-one ... but, still, they come.

And slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million-to-one ... but, still, they come.

"In a brave new world, with just a handful of men, we'll start, we'll start all over again!"

It shows up in the outro to Brave New World.

Back