well.... Black Friday has struck

Aaron Robinson

ordered a se custom 22 SH last week and it arrived in a different manner than described. so im sending it back ,

and just went ahead and stepped up to the s2 line. ordered a standard 24 satin for a STEAL via black friday.

those of you with one of these, want to chime in? it seems PERFECT.

36357__1_6118d5bb-1201-4e54-a2d9-e4a17e7d167b_800x800.jpg

very nice.....I have an S2 CU24 with some upgrades and love it.....enjoy and congrats!

ordered a se custom 22 SH last week and it arrived in a different manner than described. so im sending it back ,

and just went ahead and stepped up to the s2 line. ordered a standard 24 satin for a STEAL via black friday.

HOT!!!

You have chosen wisely!!!

I have the 22 fret version of that, and freakin love it. Black, satin finish, ain’t about nothin’ except playing and sounding great. Don’t know if you played the SE enough to compare, but compared to the already great sounding SE’s, the satins are amazing. Definitely the guitar to get for under a grand.

You have chosen wisely!!!

I have the 22 fret version of that, and freakin love it. Black, satin finish, ain’t about nothin’ except playing and sounding great. Don’t know if you played the SE enough to compare, but compared to the already great sounding SE’s, the satins are amazing. Definitely the guitar to get for under a grand.
i had a 2017 se cu24 that i LOVED. this has the same pickups which actually is what drew my attention. plus the satin and bigger neck.... come on. no brainer. got it for what youd buy an se for anyway!

Last edited:
That’s oozing with bad attitude. I love it!

OP I have the 22 fret version in McCarty tobacco sunburst, I have a black S2 Mira so...its by far my favorite guitar, rings out and vibrates like a violin, satin neck feels great, sound great...my pots are scratchy with gain on but it stays in tune for days and I think you have a winner, I got mine for a steal also new and I like it better than my Custom 22 Core, theyre way nicer than the SEs IMO I have an SE as well, you have a friend for life there!

I’ve got a 2016 Cherryburst. It’s rad. Super resonate and plays like a dream.

Congrats, That is BADA$$ enjoy

Back