"Welcome to the PRS Signature Club, Furtive"

Furtive

Knight of Bangin'ess
Ok, I submitted my real life name. And my email addy exceeded the 25 character limit. But I'm in. Bona-Fide and drinkin' the Kool-Aid.

I look forward to bringing my `86 Standard to Experience 2016. Gonna wear my old PRS shirt from visiting the factory in `97. Eat some crab cakes. Try to figure out if there is a factory dumpster, and if there is any way I can root around in there without the rest of you folks finding out.

Ok, I submitted my real life name. And my email addy exceeded the 25 character limit. But I'm in. Bona-Fide and drinkin' the Kool-Aid.

I look forward to bringing my `86 Standard to Experience 2016. Gonna wear my old PRS shirt from visiting the factory in `97. Eat some crab cakes. Try to figure out if there is a factory dumpster, and if there is any way I can root around in there without the rest of you folks finding out.
Good plan except they don't allow you to bring guitars to PRS Experience.

Good plan except they don't allow you to bring guitars to PRS Experience.

Really? How about to drop one off at PTC for a refret? I am thinking that I should be reading a FAQ right now...

Really? How about to drop one off at PTC for a refret? I am thinking that I should be reading a FAQ right now...
Not even that. I asked Skitchy at a dealer event and he said they used to allow it but it became a nightmare. The last time, they ended up with several pallets full of guitars to work on and had trouble matching the paperwork to the guitar.

Back