Weed Day

If we’re coming from Alabama, wouldn’t it make more sense to drive to Mexico? Just a thought.

It is closer...and they do kinda have a corner on the market right now. But it's really hot, really dusty and I'm not sure they would be willing to accomdate your vegan diatary requirements...you can only eat so much guac bro.

PRS has a new limited run. The Cannabis Vine Guitar. Like the Tree of Life, just the vine is all marijuana leaves. In fact I wonder why I haven't seen anyone do any cannabis inlays. If you have pics or can photoshop (I can't or would) would love to see a mock up.

3E26061100000578-4302492-_As_brothers_we_could_love_and_hate_with_equal_intensity_but_we_-a-7_1489407437548.jpg

Well...it isn't hot here, but I did drive through snow to visit my mother today.

:eek: It is the "Great White North" I am still prepared to migrate....I've traveled a lot for work in the past but I've always lived in some part of the Southeastern US except for a relatively brief couple of year stint on the West Coast...but after 50 years of the humidity, heat and the over abundance of the backwoods science experiment gone terribly wrong... All I can say is....no mas! I mean it was 99°F with 78% humidity with a feels like 107°F! That's just beyond rediculous. :mad:

I must admit to being a long time user. However, in that time, like most I've matured in my views and that makes it a home activity just like a couple of beers, I still won't get behind the wheel of any vehicle while impaired, yes impaired, just like you would be with alcohol. Some think that they drive, play, what ever better, but you don't. Record yourself sober and altered and you might embarrass yourself.

It's still not fully legal in Hawaii. There are dispensaries, cards, prescriptions and the like, but not like the other states that have gone full bore into it. Out here, it's old, it's established, it's considered more sacrament than drug. You smell it in many different locales, downtown, beach, etc. Overall, it's a stay at home activity for me and will remain so. I can legally grow it if I choose, but I'm a horrible grower of the herb. I just don't have the botanical skills to make it usable. To each as they say, but I have always liked it since that first time in Olongopo City PI in 1968...;-)

I must admit to being a long time user. However, in that time, like most I've matured in my views and that makes it a home activity just like a couple of beers, I still won't get behind the wheel of any vehicle while impaired, yes impaired, just like you would be with alcohol. Some think that they drive, play, what ever better, but you don't. Record yourself sober and altered and you might embarrass yourself.

It's still not fully legal in Hawaii. There are dispensaries, cards, prescriptions and the like, but not like the other states that have gone full bore into it. Out here, it's old, it's established, it's considered more sacrament than drug. You smell it in many different locales, downtown, beach, etc. Overall, it's a stay at home activity for me and will remain so. I can legally grow it if I choose, but I'm a horrible grower of the herb. I just don't have the botanical skills to make it usable. To each as they say, but I have always liked it since that first time in Olongopo City PI in 1968...;-)

Well said @Parralax view ! I was in the motorcycle business for almost 20 years, had ridden since I was 5, and NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have I ever nor would I ever drive impared.
I've never been much of a drinker, refused to ride with anyone that like to ride buzzed. Heck I was litterally almost killed by an idiot on a cell phone and I was as sober as sober gets.
You made a good point, about The home time activity...driving while impared is foolish and dangerous to others around you. That's exactly the kind of behavior the opposition is hoping will people that partake will display. Just so they can say... they told us so.
One would hope that any govenment agencies that regulates the sale and consumption, ultimately would spend some of the potentially huge revenues on PSA's about responsible consumption. At least make some room in their budgets to fund educating the general public about this thousands of years old flowering plant thru some sort responsible use campaign or whatever. If we ever have the opportunity to be another Canada. We will have a responsibility if we ever decide to partake. It's a new day that's for sure...these times they are a changing...for real!

Last edited:
Oh man. I feel terrible for you right now. Keep your head on a swivel and don't let that banjo out of your sight.

That bad huh? The struggle is real dude...it's true what they say...we are from mars, and they are apparently from the corner of cutab!th & crazytown....I always picked the psycho stalker type? According to them, it's all my fault...meh, it's a gift I suppose...apparently I'm hard to handle...a handful if you will.:D

Well said @Parralax view
...foolish and dangerous to others around you. That's exactly the kind of behavior the opposition is hoping will people that partake will display. Just so they can say... they told us so.
One would hope that any government agencies that regulates the sale and consumption, ultimately would spend some of the potentially huge revenues on PSA's about responsible consumption. At least make some room in their budgets to fund educating the general public...

Don't hold your breath (no pun intended) waiting for that to happen. There is already a lawful product here in the USA which rightfully ought to have its own PSA's, but there aren't any. Private funding is already available so the government doesn't have to spend a single taxpayer dollar but you will never see any PSA's here on that subject for the same reason. The opposition to that lawful product will not allow allow public service announcements on the big three TV networks, or in schools (or even the PBS) regarding responsible ownership, safety, training solely because they want people to do stupid stuff, just so they can make an argument against the product. I expect that the opposition to cannabis will be just the same and based on the lies our government and special interest groups have been telling us for years.

Back