Weed Day

IKnowALittle

Today, in Canada, weed becomes legal.
Turns out that that the GWN becomes only the second country in the world to legalize marijuana. Strangely, the other country is Uganda.
Most people believe drugs are legal in the Scandinavian countries, but they aren't.
Doesn't affect me one way or the other since the amount I smoke in a year would likely make three joints, but it will be interesting.

I enjoy clarity of mind at all times. I have no problem with what people do at home with a peaceful plant as long as they stay off the road. I ride a Harley and nothing irkes me more than smelling all the "Wake & Bake" MFr's out on the road on my way to work every morning... well, except for people staring at their stupid smartphones while driving... that really ticks me off.

I don't think most people realize that even if cannabis is legalized, driving under the influence will ALWAYS remain illegal.

I find some of the new law funny. The nearest store you can buy legally from is 2 time zones away, on an island. First store in Ontario is expected to open in April.

It can be quite comical here also...in Massachusetts recreational weed is legal, but not to buy yet(couple months I think). So you can illegally buy weed so you can legally smoke it...o_O

I enjoy clarity of mind at all times. I have no problem with what people do at home with a peaceful plant as long as they stay off the road. I ride a Harley and nothing irkes me more than smelling all the "Wake & Bake" MFr's out on the road on my way to work every morning... well, except for people staring at their stupid smartphones while driving... that really ticks me off.

I don't think most people realize that even if cannabis is legalized, driving under the influence will ALWAYS remain illegal.

It's like booze in a sense... there will always be jokers that go too far.

This is a great thing IMHO. I hope this is a huge success for the Canadian Government and hopefully now the people suffering from chronic illness can safely and without fear to get the medicine they so desperately need. The benefits far outweigh the risks from every angle. This is monumental chance for the Canadain Govenment to show the rest if the world how this is done. It's way past the time to put an end to the "reefer madness"and do the right thing! Thank you and kudos to Canada! Well done! :)

Oh, and just one more thing...DON'T F@&K THIS UP!!! o_O

Today, in Canada, weed becomes legal.
Turns out that that the GWN becomes only the second country in the world to legalize marijuana. Strangely, the other country is Uganda.
Most people believe drugs are legal in the Scandinavian countries, but they aren't.
Doesn't affect me one way or the other since the amount I smoke in a year would likely make three joints, but it will be interesting.
ROAD TRIP!

I find some of the new law funny. The nearest store you can buy legally from is 2 time zones away, on an island. First store in Ontario is expected to open in April.
Too funny, eh?:p
Almost the first thing that comes to mind regarding Canadian weed is "BC Bud".
Yet, there's only one store in B.C. and it's in Kamloops! Lol!
I think there's 17 or so in Alberta.
Various Provincial Gov attitudes exposed.

Back