Wedding Anniversary

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Wife and I have been married for 16 years!!!!! It's gone by soooo fast.

We haven't had a lot of time to do much this summer as she is a real estate broker where we live and her summer was CRAZY busy. She will easily earn a Gold award from Real Estate Association and came close to a Platinum award. Since I quit my last band I've had more time to dirt bike with my friends and family but wife and I just haven't put many miles on our HD. BUMMER

We decided to celebrate our anniversary in Phoenix/Mesa area this year. We rented a new HD Ultra Classic Limited for four days and hit the road.. Ate a lot of great food, endured the traffic and took it all in.

I've always wanted to see Hoover Dam so we high tailed it there, incredible!!! Temps were a little cooler this time so we didn't get on the road to the dam super early which meant we stayed in Kingland AZ for a night.

We got back Tuesday(UGH) and took it easy for the holiday. Unfortunately, I'll have to work through the weekend since I took time off.

Not sure where our summer went but it is GONE.

How long have you all been hitched???

Wife and I have been married for 16 years!!!!! It's gone by soooo fast.

We haven't had a lot of time to do much this summer as she is a real estate broker where we live and her summer was CRAZY busy. She will easily earn a Gold award from Real Estate Association and came close to a Platinum award. Since I quit my last band I've had more time to dirt bike with my friends and family but wife and I just haven't put many miles on our HD. BUMMER

We decided to celebrate our anniversary in Phoenix/Mesa area this year. We rented a new HD Ultra Classic Limited for four days and hit the road.. Ate a lot of great food, endured the traffic and took it all in.

I've always wanted to see Hoover Dam so we high tailed it there, incredible!!! Temps were a little cooler this time so we didn't get on the road to the dam super early which meant we stayed in Kingland AZ for a night.

We got back Tuesday(UGH) and took it easy for the holiday. Unfortunately, I'll have to work through the weekend since I took time off.

Not sure where our summer went but it is GONE.

How long have you all been hitched???
Congrats on 16 years!

It will be 15 years for us in a few months.

Congratulations!
My late wife and I rode my bike out to Reno and got hitched in 1976.
We had 35 years, but lung cancer took her out in 2012.

We traveled a lot and liked the SouthWest. I have been along Rt 66 a few times.

I am sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks. My dad has battled bladder cancer for the last three years. They gave him a clean bill of health but it's taken a toll on him.

I envy people that can stay married as long as you did. There are so many outside forces working against marriage that it's a wonder anybody can do it.

...I envy people that can stay married as long as you did. There are so many outside forces working against marriage that it's a wonder anybody can do it.

She picked me out from across the room in College English and said to herself, “Now THERE’S a project!”

First gal on either coast that didn’t right away say, “You’re sick!”
We were married immediately!

She was a fountain of love.
Like I said: I definitely won the lottery!

Back