We Have A Sex Problem, Houston!

Haha, Mrs DTR is gonna be so maaaadddd!’
Dude, if this actually happened, I'd be a dead man. Maybe not literally, but for all intents and purposes, yeah. She'd make me WISH I was dead. This is the woman that won't even take a bikini with her on vacation because she's so modest and doesn't want people seeing her in one. The last time she even took one, it was when we went out of the country and she was sure nobody we knew would see her, and of course, pictures were forbidden. Of course, I still have a few of them lasered in my brain.

133prm.jpg

:eek: :eek: You've seen my wife in a g-string??? :eek::eek: Holy crap I'm a dead man. Say your goodbyes now fellas. She finds out someone got one of those pictures and I'm a dead man. She'll be rich, and I'll be dead. This is not how I thought things were going to end up. I mean, I did tell her we could both retire now and travel the whole world, if she let me sell them, but she assured me she'd rather die broke than have them get out. And that she'd kill me in my sleep if they did.

Dang, maybe I should sell them now and try to get SOME money so I can try to run while I still can.
I thought you were speaking in general terms about women in G-Strings!!

:oops:

Though I do have a funny story about husbands, wives and pics back from my law days in the '80s. No, I'm SO not gonna tell it here!

I thought you were speaking in general terms about women in G-Strings!!

:oops:

Though I do have a funny story about husbands, wives and pics back from my law days in the '80s. No, I'm SO not gonna tell it here!
Wait a minute! You just gave me my life back!!! I can sleep tonight in my own bed, thanks to you. And now you're not going to share a celebratory story?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back