We Have A Sex Problem, Houston!

I was just paraphrasing Marx. Love you Les.
I know. I often use that Groucho line.

On the other hand, I never quote Karl. I mean, is there a single funny line in Das Kaptital? I think not!

Engels on the other hand...

"Engels wasn't funny, either."

"OK. Well, offhand, I can't think of a single political philosopher with a sense of humor."

"Politics are only funny to those who appreciate the futility involved in trying to make people do something because you think it's a good idea. Once I realized that, I stopped running the world."

"You never ran the world."

"That you know of."

I know. I often use that Groucho line.

On the other hand, I never quote Karl. I mean, is there a single funny line in Das Kaptital? I think not!

Engels on the other hand...

"Engels wasn't funny, either."

"OK. Well, offhand, I can't think of a single political philosopher with a sense of humor."

"Politics are only funny to those who appreciate the futility involved in trying to make people do something because you think it's a good idea. Once I realized that, I stopped running the world."

"You never ran the world."

"That you know of."

I don’t think Richard has ever been funny either.

And no one really remembers Jenny.

I play in standard tuning so my guitars feature a “G” string. They’re female, end of story. Not even entertaining another thought on that.
I considered this carefully. I don't think any guitar ever made is ready to compare G strings with the last one I saw. ;) So, guitars remain asexual/no gender for me.

I feel pretty much the same way.
:eek: :eek: You've seen my wife in a g-string??? :eek::eek: Holy crap I'm a dead man. Say your goodbyes now fellas. She finds out someone got one of those pictures and I'm a dead man. She'll be rich, and I'll be dead. This is not how I thought things were going to end up. I mean, I did tell her we could both retire now and travel the whole world, if she let me sell them, but she assured me she'd rather die broke than have them get out. And that she'd kill me in my sleep if they did.

Dang, maybe I should sell them now and try to get SOME money so I can try to run while I still can.

:eek: :eek: You've seen my wife in a g-string??? :eek::eek: Holy crap I'm a dead man. Say your goodbyes now fellas. She finds out someone got one of those pictures and I'm a dead man. She'll be rich, and I'll be dead. This is not how I thought things were going to end up. I mean, I did tell her we could both retire now and travel the whole world, if she let me sell them, but she assured me she'd rather die broke than have them get out. And that she'd kill me in my sleep if they did.

Dang, maybe I should sell them now and try to get SOME money so I can try to run while I still can.
Does anyone pay for pictures now? Maybe it you turned it into an NFT?

Back