We got in!

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Sooooo......they just dropped the lineup for this year's Ladybug music festival. And We Got The Gig! We go on at 7:05, on the main stage, just before the headliner. The pay isn't "great" but it is a pretty big deal as far as prestige and crowd size. And we couldn't ask for a better time slot or location to perform. Fun stuff. :)

more info can be found on their web site..... https://www.theladybugfestival.com/music

ladybug_2022_a_by_klbryanphotography_df8acrt-fullview.jpg

ladybug_2022_b_by_klbryanphotography_df8actb-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
She was literally bursting at the seams trying NOT to spill the beans before the agreement was signed and the lineup was officially out. It has been a tough few weeks for her....lmao

That's some nice consideration, not wanting to risk the rest of you being disappointed if things didn't pan out.

That's some nice consideration, not wanting to risk the rest of you being disappointed if things didn't pan out.
WE all knew....but until it was all official, we were keeping it under wraps.
Awesome! And what a time slot!! I wish you and Dottie the best in this performance (sorry, I can't talk about your other guitars here in good conscience)!!!
I have an A40E as well.....remember? Though I usually play electric when we play out on the songs from this album.

WE all knew....but until it was all official, we were keeping it under wraps.

I have an A40E as well.....remember? Though I usually play electric when we play out on the songs from this album.
Sorry, forgot about the A40E! Please pass on my condolences for ignoring her!! Have a great gig, looking forward to the pix/vids!!!

Back