We are moving!

I didn't know people in Nebraska played PRSi, learn something new everyday!

Seriously though, congrats. Looks like a nice room! Is the where you start wall hanging your guitars?

tenor.gif

As you get older, the Big O is increasingly further away...or so I've been told.

Sold the acreage/farm! Moving to Waterford development. It is NW Omaha. It is the NE corner of 156th & Ida. It is actually a Bennington address. Are you going to come help break in the music room and jam?!?!

That'd be awesome!

How's it going now? Having a music room/man cave sounds like a total game-changer. I love that you've already moved some things in. By the way, if you need guys some help with the move, you could try searching for office movers near me to make things a bit easier. I've moved recently too, btw. Tbh, I'm happy.

Last edited:
Well...The Kids Have All Grown And Moved Out And Started Their Own Families So We Decided To Downsize And Moved Into A Smaller Place 6 Months Ago... ;) I Stopped Playing Guitar And Took Up The Accordion And Am Looking To Start A Band. I Hear Lazlo Is As Well. Maybe We Can Get Together Sometime And Jam? ;)

Back