Way off topic - Not quite understanding this

Mojo is what the head Stooge has with breakfast.

WjrG3Im.gif

Not sure where / how this thread became political. I know, the whole mojo thing, but that was more semantics and interpretation and respect. I thought it was a fun conversation. As Peter (The Great!) Green would say...Oh well. (and I bet he would have played a PRS back in the day if they had been around.) A great weekend to all!!!!

Life of brian is on netflix, their best work, gonna watch it again this weekend

Definitely their most fully-realized film. Hard to argue with some of the stuff on the TV show, though. This and Holy Grail bounce back and forth as my favorite of their films. I do have a What Would Brian Do t-shirt. This was before I met BrianG and realized the answer was "try to goad me into buying more guitars".

One of my favorite bits about Brian was a story Eric Idle tells. The film came about because of an off-hand remark that he made at a Holy Grail appearance, and people took him seriously. When they decided to go ahead with the film, they were still a bit short of funding. George Harrison asked how much they needed, and gave them $5M to finance it. Eric asked him why, and George said, "Because I want to see it." Eric says it remains, to this day, the single most expensive movie ticket ever purchased. And this has become the most popular song at British funerals.

That initial, "Cheer up, Brian!" is one of the things I've quoted most often from this film.

Definitely their most fully-realized film. Hard to argue with some of the stuff on the TV show, though. This and Holy Grail bounce back and forth as my favorite of their films. I do have a What Would Brian Do t-shirt. This was before I met BrianG and realized the answer was "try to goad me into buying more guitars".

One of my favorite bits about Brian was a story Eric Idle tells. The film came about because of an off-hand remark that he made at a Holy Grail appearance, and people took him seriously. When they decided to go ahead with the film, they were still a bit short of funding. George Harrison asked how much they needed, and gave them $5M to finance it. Eric asked him why, and George said, "Because I want to see it." Eric says it remains, to this day, the single most expensive movie ticket ever purchased. And this has become the most popular song at British funerals.

That initial, "Cheer up, Brian!" is one of the things I've quoted most often from this film.
Kindred spirits are we...

Back