Way off topic - Not quite understanding this

I can’t remember what Tuesday was off the top of my head, but these were all Germanic gods/goddesses.

Tiw, if I'm remembering correctly.

Consider Month names

September (Latin org) “seven." Our 9th month
October: (Latin org) “eight." Our 10th month
November (Latin org) “nine." Our 11th month
December: (Latin org) “ten." Our 12th month
In fairness, we have a couple of Roman rulers to blame for ruining this.

...Sunday was the day to worship the sun.......

Check! You just confirmed what I said about evil, I am fully aware of the days of the week being named after false gods as being among the evil things.

You’ll also have to get rid of Christmas trees (pagan tree worship origin), and several holidays invented to mirror Roman pagan holy days........

Check! No pagan nonsense in my house. This is another idiotic attempt by our ancestors to water down evil by incorporating it into Christian holidays

...I could go on, but this thread is based on some fairly intolerant (and myopic) assumptions about language and religion that have no justification.

Funny that my point of view is intolerable for you. Maybe you shouldn't assume so much. ;)
It's usually those that don't tolerate others views that scream intolerance the loudest. :(

I had no idea

Actually, I was mistaken, I just looked it up.

They did mention her again in a Soap-like (tv show) homage at the end of the “Vanstock” episode. And apparently, Donna and Tina (the younger sister) also had an older sister named Valerie who was never seen.

Ooh... this threads heating up!

Did you know that Donna has/had a sister? She was in one episode, and then they never talked about her again.

Sounds like Chuck from Happy Days who was supposed to be Joanie and Ritchie's older brother, although he made 11 episodes over the first 2 seasons.

Funny that my point of view is intolerable for you. Maybe you shouldn't assume so much. ;)
It's usually those that don't tolerate others views that scream intolerance the loudest. :(

There’s no point in continuing this discussion. You call religions -even mere words - that aren’t consistent with your religious beliefs ‘evil’. That’s the very definition of intolerance.

Pointing that out isn’t ‘screaming intolerance the loudest.’

It’s just stating the obvious.

Back