Was thinking about getting the PRS se A50E acoustic

I watched those videos a lot before deciding the 60 was for me. So well balanced and not boomy

SE-A50E-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar.gc
Has anyone played the SE A50E Acoustic, how does it match up to the Taylor CE 214e.

I have an A50E that I purchased in October 2018 and in the last year I have bought 5 guitars. Included we're Yamaha, Takamine, and the 214CE deluxe. I have sold all of the others because they did not play as well, sound as good, or we're as comfortable to play. I play it at least 2 hrs. a day and after spending too much money chasing that magic tone that we all strive for. I found it comical that the sales staff at Guitar Center all pushed the Taylor over the PRS. For those that are not aware GC does not sell the Angelus. ( what a coincidence ) I can only speak from my personal experience but the A50E is now my only guitar and that is something that I am extremely happy about. Good luck, I think you will be happy as well.

I have an A50E that I purchased in October 2018 and in the last year I have bought 5 guitars. Included we're Yamaha, Takamine, and the 214CE deluxe. I have sold all of the others because they did not play as well, sound as good, or we're as comfortable to play. I play it at least 2 hrs. a day and after spending too much money chasing that magic tone that we all strive for. I found it comical that the sales staff at Guitar Center all pushed the Taylor over the PRS. For those that are not aware GC does not sell the Angelus. ( what a coincidence ) I can only speak from my personal experience but the A50E is now my only guitar and that is something that I am extremely happy about. Good luck, I think you will be happy as well.
I have an A50E that I purchased in October 2018 and in the last year I have bought 5 guitars. Included we're Yamaha, Takamine, and the 214CE deluxe. I have sold all of the others because they did not play as well, sound as good, or we're as comfortable to play. I play it at least 2 hrs. a day and after spending too much money chasing that magic tone that we all strive for. I found it comical that the sales staff at Guitar Center all pushed the Taylor over the PRS. For those that are not aware GC does not sell the Angelus. ( what a coincidence ) I can only speak from my personal experience but the A50E is now my only guitar and that is something that I am extremely happy about. Good luck, I think you will be happy as

Hey Mike the fact that you sold ALL your other guitars is a testament to the PRS. Guitar Center actually does sell them . I talked to 3 different people at 2 GCs and they all rated the A50E much lower than the Taylor and highly recommended it. I guess they were "acoustic purists" I also tried to order one from them and they said they had 5 spread throughout the country and also said they were all display models and suggested that I don't buy any of them for various reasons and or excuses really want to know their deal with prs acoutics

Well I stand corrected. We live in the panhandle of Fla. and our GC's in this neck of the woods don't carry them. In my search I finally came to the realization that I was looking for something that I already had. I have reached a place of peace in my mind since I came to that realization. My path is now clear. If I want my guitar to sound better, I have to devote the time to practice so that I can play better and not get allow myself to be sidetracked by things that are not going to help me achieve those goals.

Well I stand corrected. We live in the panhandle of Fla. and our GC's in this neck of the woods don't carry them. In my search I finally came to the realization that I was looking for something that I already had. I have reached a place of peace in my mind since I came to that realization. My path is now clear. If I want my guitar to sound better, I have to devote the time to practice so that I can play better and not get allow myself to be sidetracked by things that are not going to help me achieve those goals.

AMEN Brother!!

@SYNTHETIKREAL

If you are going to order it anyway, just jump on Reverb. There are plenty of them from brand new to used up for sale. No excuses or trying to talk you into something else.

Just saying.

Back