War on Xmas

It’s educational, like a mean Sesame Street.
It took me a while to learn how to get my wings lined up correctly. First, I had to learn how to get them to catch the string. Then, by the time they were stretched out they were still too far around the post. So, I learned that if I folded a piece of paper until it was thick enough to hold the bridge way up in the back THEN I could get the wings to line up with properly stretched strings.

Before that though, I would have been afraid I'd be stoned for putting up pictures of it here.

(A quick note for the new people: By "stoned" I'm talking about the Old Testament rock throwing stuff, not the newer definition of the word. Not necessarily groovy).

It took me a while to learn how to get my wings lined up correctly. First, I had to learn how to get them to catch the string. Then, by the time they were stretched out they were still too far around the post. So, I learned that if I folded a piece of paper until it was thick enough to hold the bridge way up in the back THEN I could get the wings to line up with properly stretched strings.

Before that though, I would have been afraid I'd be stoned for putting up pictures of it here.

(A quick note for the new people: By "stoned" I'm talking about the Old Testament rock throwing stuff, not the newer definition of the word. Not necessarily groovy).
Well, see! It’s a good thing you felt the peer pressure, otherwise you’d be like one of these kooks.

Back