Wanted: Desert Foil Swampy

I remember the GC by me here in Cincy had one forever and I thought about buying it a couple of times, but it's been gone now for about a year I guess.

Good luck - hope ya find one.

I vote getting a used Swampy and having PTC make a desert foil raven swamp - floyd and all ;)

Good luck in your search, fantastic looking piece (googled it) but................

.......how could I not have known of or seen multi foil PRS!!! OMG the other colors look incredible too!!! I thought my frost blue 408 was cool looking but the multi foil thing is off the charts, how could I have been so unaware:dontknow:, I'm so ashamed :adore:

*and I agree with themike, if you can't find one in that color, have it done by PTC or a competent pro finish shop.

Last edited:
I remember the GC by me here in Cincy had one forever and I thought about buying it a couple of times, but it's been gone now for about a year I guess.

Good luck - hope ya find one.

That one resides in my multi-guitar rack. I was in Cincinnatti for 10 weeks training to open our Potbelly Sandwich Shop here in Knoxville. I kept threatening Ron that I was going to come out to his GC to find something to use PA-wise for our acoustic musicians here in the shop. As soon as I walked in the gold was just jumping off the wall at me compared to the other guitars. I tried to ignore it, said I didn't want to play it, etc. Of course I was weak. Asked Ron if I could look at it closer. Then before I knew it I was plugged in inside the Platinum Room. DAMNIT! Of course it had to sound and play great, even though it needed a truss rod adjustment. It is a great guitar, but of course you folks familiar with this model know that. It's just a massive bonus that it looks so cool under stage lights-I'm talking like it's on fire!

I'm short of 1 Aqua and 3 Happys :)

Do either of these photos complete your set?

IMG_0140_zps311q0vo2.jpg

IMG_0137_zpsllkfx28h.jpg

Thanks Hans:) got them, they are Franken 2 and Happy 1. I think that's what appealed to me, like a quilt or flame top, each one is unique and if you look at them closely you can find identifying traits.

Back