Wanna Hear my Bernie?

Leathan

Just cut a quick-and-dirty demo with my Bernie and thought I'd share it with the forum.
A friend of mine asked me if I could come up with a song, or perhaps just a groove, "in the spirit of the Black Crowes or early Joe Cocker". This groove is what I came up with.

A few notes:

Watch out - there's about 10 seconds of (very) ugly tuning noises and 60-cycle hum before the tune starts. Sorry no time to edit.

Guitar performance is a single impromtu take from start to finish. I'd call it ... er, enthusiastic but kinda clumsy. Basically rock n' roll noodling with a few fun grooves that repeat. Heh, and there's a breakdown in the middle where I basically ran out of ideas entirely.

Guitar is a 100% stock Bernie SE (2012)

Amp is a Mesa/Boogie Express 5:50 +

The "Band" is a Yamaha MOX8 keyboard workstation

Anyway, submitted for your enjoyment: "When the Cocker Crowes"

Aww, can't play it on mobile :-( guess ill have to wait to play it on the computer. Will edit this post after my ears are satisfied by the sweet singing of guitar strings vibrating.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Actually I feel a little guilty. I bought the Bernie almost two years ago, but just recently joined the PRS forum.

Having browsed around, I see there's a whole section set up for sharing audio. Heh, probably should have posted this there.

Thanks again, and I look forward to actually hearing (as opposed to just seeing) more of your PRSs.

Glad you posted it here as I would have missed it. :)
I really need to find a Bernie to try out.

Back