Virtual Experience 2020

This would have been the last night at the beach under the original plan, so a last meal at DaVinci's and one last Dumser's run. But since the beach was canceled because of my wife's knee, I'd have been on my way to dinner at Famous Dave's in Frederick, then on to HGI-Annapolis and trying to connect w/anyone to hang out a bit. So probably more of this...

myfriends.jpg
I’ll take brown bag for 200.

That isn't the real Paul in the post # 34 clip.
It's either a clone or an alien impersonator.
The real Paul always wears a striped shirt.

For me, Friday at Experience was all about the people. For the newer folks, Friday was a full day at earlier experiences.
Some of the people were about to become really well known
CK_03OriantiWithPaulSmith.JPG

Some of the people were really well known to those who read the details of record labels
CK_085BrentMason.JPG

Some well known in their genre - I went to Tony's sessions every year. Amazing player and really nice guy. Come to think of it, that is common to most PRS artists.
CK_105TonyMcManus.JPG

And some of them just friends. Ron was there with his wife every year. This was him playing to a backing track - before all that happened via social media.
CK_099RonalListening.JPG

And Chris playing to the same track. Might have been the same year his strap fell off on the big stage - he laughed and carried on.
CK_119ChrisPlaying.JPG

Many of my forum friends I met at Experience before I did the forum thing.
Now I've got some Experience guitars to play.

Cheers all.

Back