Vintage yellow.

Your guitar is gonna look GREAT in a few years! And even better in 30 years when it's as old as mine is now. Too bad neither of us will be around to enjoy it then!

"Eewwww, what is that disgusting sculpture propped up next to that cool guitar?"

"Oh, that's not a sculpture. Dad kicked the bucket and we had him stuffed by a taxidermist. So...that's my dad. It was his Vintage Yellow guitar."

"It's not really Vintage Yellow, you know."

"Yeah. But old dad thought it was Vintage Yellow. So we're calling it Vintage Yellow."

"Your dad looks like something from a horror movie, I mean, that's really disgusting."

"Yeah. He looked like that in real life too; especially when he fell asleep wearing his drool bucket in his wheelchair. We can't tell the difference. And he matches the guitar. So...they're a set."

"Why would you stuff your father and put him in your living room?"

"Keeps women from pressuring me to get married."

On behalf of the guitar, thanks! ;)

Here's what's weird about me: I am not a Quilt guy! But...the tone knocked my socks off, so I bought it despite the Quilt top.

The looks have grown on me, though.

The WL 594s Jack has coming are all Quilt tops, and because I love the tone of this one, I ordered one even though it's Quilt.

Tonez Trumpz Quiltz. ;)

Quiltz get richer tonez 'cause there'z more space between the grainz for lower frequenciez to build up.

DCP_0548prs02top.jpg

25 years of vintage yellow for me. :)

-Dana

Back