Vintage amber?

swede71

Tja ba!Läget?
Hi guys!
A store in Stockholm is selling a 2004 CE-24 in vintage amber.Does anyone have a guitar in vintage amber?Pics please!

Hi guys!
A store in Stockholm is selling a 2004 CE-24 in vintage amber.Does anyone have a guitar in vintage amber?Pics please!

This is Vintage Amber Burst. Obviously not the one in front.
014.jpg

Emerald green looks great.I kinda obsessing about a custom 24 in teal black with creme pickup rings at the moment :)

Forgot to list the specs, and a few more pics to keep the thread alive

1994 PRS CE-24, All original

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Survey Says?

What do the experts say ? (on the color) 2004 CE 24 Dimarzio pups........5 way rotary dumped for a 3 way toggle
2004_CE242.jpg

Last edited:
I love Vintage Amber. Here is Staci's Employee Guitar. It's a sexy player:

DSC09675.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

Here is Amber Dragon's Breath:

DSC_0228.jpg

I love Vintage Amber. Here is Staci's Employee Guitar. It's a sexy player:

DSC09675.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

Here is Amber Dragon's Breath:

DSC_0228.jpg

Not trying to pry here, but is that the same Staci with the pink hair working on the necks in the Private Stock thread the other day?

Lloyd

Yep the same Staci that works in the inlay dept... Skitchy's better half.

Skitchy was very involved in building this guitar. I think he helped pick the top and got the Amber finish just right. The top is killer, like PS grade. He put a 59/09 in the bridge, piezo saddles, quilt TRC and backplate. Then he tweaked it s'more for his favorite artist,..me!

Yep the same Staci that works in the inlay dept... Skitchy's better half.

Skitchy was very involved in building this guitar. I think he helped pick the top and got the Amber finish just right. The top is killer, like PS grade. He put a 59/09 in the bridge, piezo saddles, quilt TRC and backplate. Then he tweaked it s'more for his favorite artist,..me!

That is one gorgeous guitar. I bet it sounds just the same.

As for Skitchy, let me get this straight --- He works at PRS, plus he's with Staci (married or ?, correct?). And Staci works at PRS, plays guitar herself, has that incredible pink hair, and likes/loves/is with/married to Skitchy? Mannnnnn, that dude must be doing something right!!!

Way to go all around, People!!!

Goldtop Lloyd

Back