Video of my Guitar Room

Lets see if this works

This is my guitar room in my old house a couple of years ago,
need to post new one of new guitar room with more stuff in it,
Cheers,
Korinafan
Impressive! I think I would be spending way too much time deciding which axe to play if I had that many and they were all so easily accessible! Congrats and can't wait to see the new and improved version!

Spotted a KL33 in there. One of my guitar selling regrets. I hated the Mira pickups and honestly should have tried some experimentation with pickups before selling it. The neck was baseball bat sized bliss.

Spotted a KL33 in there. One of my guitar selling regrets. I hated the Mira pickups and honestly should have tried some experimentation with pickups before selling it. The neck was baseball bat sized bliss.
I have to agree. I replaced the pick ups in mine with a set of Suhr Doug Aldrich. That guitar sounded mean. Sellers remorse on that one.

Yeah. The KL 33. Is awesome! I did not care for the Mira pick-ups that came with it either.
I bought that one from my dealer back in the day, Guitar Rez in Austin
the owner Jim Lehman is a great guy!
When I bought that one in 2008, he gave me one of the PTC coupons that let you send your new guitar purchase
back to the factory to have a free set of the un-etched 57/08's put in by the factory bad-asses.
When it came back to me I was blown away with the Korina and the 57/08's!

Side Note: I finally managed to track down the third member of that Limited trio of all Korina models from 2008, it is the 24 fret stop tail piece KL 1812
which came stock with the Mira pick ups in it.
I had planned on buying some 57/08's for it, but to my surprise the stock pick-ups are fantastic in this one, maybe it is because it has a stop tailpiece?
Just need to find a 2008 Natural Korina Mira....

How often do you change strings on all those? I feel overwhelmed with my 7 guitars. Nice collection!

Back