Video blog of my guitars

Nice video! Man, you certainly hang out with some cool folks! What’s all the complaining about the rain? Good Seattle weather there, at least it was before all this dang snow!

Yeah, I’m partial to blue guitars as well. :D Even had a Class 5 LP in blue for about 10 years. Too heavy and ultimately preferred my McCarty (now with my brother).

Liked that custom build - pretty top and quite the rocker! :) You should try a Knaggs Severn if you like super strats (never mind the Orca in the photo, nothing to see there)

D42529_D8-6666-4_AD3-8_B8_A-848_C3375_FE03.jpg

Thanks matt for sharing, that is a fun room ( understatement of the year )

I could never figure out what all the marshalls were for when you had posted pictures before, I had you down as a happy lottery winner.

Penny drops now :)

yeah that was cool AF! That is some crazy nice collection of guitars.

But I did want to point out that the cream 82 Strat is actually an 83. The 2 knob version was made in 83. I did a lot of research on the smith strat era when I was trying to find info on my old strat. (mine seemingly was an early 82 which had slightly different headstock shape caused by CBS using some worn small headstock jigs or tooling or something. I say "was" because I sold it and like you pointed out early in you video, I regret it.)

Anyway, thanks for sharing that video. That really is impressive.

Back