Victory Amplifiers

Yup
Just have to match the impedance and you are good to go
Both prs cabs are 16ohm so plug into that speaker out jack

The PRS Stealth 1x12 is a wonderful cab; fingerjointed pine, very light - much lighter than a plywood cab - and with a warm, sweet sound.

The smartest thing to do, though, would be to play your type of amp through the cab to see if you like it. It’s the only way to know.

The PRS Stealth 1x12 is a wonderful cab; fingerjointed pine, very light - much lighter than a plywood cab - and with a warm, sweet sound.

The smartest thing to do, though, would be to play your type of amp through the cab to see if you like it. It’s the only way to know.

Are the PRS pine cabs lighter than plywood? I have a couple of Cornford combos (Same amp designer as now makes the Victory amps) that are made out of pine and they weigh a ton!

Are the PRS pine cabs lighter than plywood? I have a couple of Cornford combos (Same amp designer as now makes the Victory amps) that are made out of pine and they weigh a ton!
Pine cabs are much lighter. When I bought my PRS 2x12 cab I saw the single handle and figured it might not be an easy cab to handle. After I checked out, I picked it up and carried it right out to the truck, no problem at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pine cabs are MUCH lighter. I had the 1x12 pine, and currently have a PRS DG 2x12 cabinet of pine, and a PRS 2x12 in birch that’s about the same size. I’m an older guy, and the DG pine cab seems to weigh about 1/3 - 1/2 less. I can move it around no problem, but my back absolutely goes out when I move the birch cab.

However, I just looked at the specs on sweetwater’s site, and the new 1x12s (new ones don’t have the wood or vintage style fascia over the grille cloth) are now birch ply instead of pine. Only the DG and JMOD cabinets are pine now.

If you can find a pine one at a dealer’s you might want to snap it up. Otherwise, it’s going to be your basic pine cab in terms of weight.

Back