Vela Sighting!!!

Hello! That is really good looking! All the hype and drama about this thing and no one is acknowledging it here on the forum with the first one I have ever seen for sale. WTH! I check this thread out thinking there will be a bunch of buzz, but no, just crickets. I am debating one and looking for thoughts on these.

All the hype and drama about this thing and no one is acknowledging it here on the forum with the first one I have ever seen for sale. WTH! I check this thread out thinking there will be a bunch of buzz, but no, just crickets..

Maybe it's just a slow day? :dontknow: I just know I'm not the intended market for one of these.

Last edited:
Drama? Did Kim Kardashian play one?

I like 'em and would demo one in a heartbeat. :cool:

Drama? Did KarTrashian play one?

Fixed it for ya!

No the drama I was referring to was the grief from NAMM. The guitar is awesome and got a lot of buzz after NAMM, so I thought the first one available (that I know of) would get a lot of buzz also and would be gone by now. :confused: Heck, I am tempted to part with some of my PS savings funds to get one!

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-extremely-beautiful-or-ridiculously-pretty-b60111.jpg

These pix make me more curious than I was before..... I like the look of the wood & finish here. The p/g shape works well with that body shape...
The pup configuration and the odd bridge design are big ??????? ....might actually work well though.
I hope the build quality and pricing are more acceptable than the other S2's I've looked at....
Hmmmmm..... look fwd to seeing one in the flesh.....

I thought I didn't want one after the first images surfaced from NAMM. There were so many cosmetic question marks involved.

Then, the Ewald video came out and completely blew me away!
Such sweet tones from an odd bird of a PRS guitar...

Gotta have one!

I need to see/play one of these in person. That neck pup (along with that bridge) has to sound, well, different!

Back