Value of 2010 DC-22 (Double Cut 22)

Pete_W

Hi All,
I've been out of the guitar game for a while. I'm not sure where to sell or how to value used guitars anymore. I am considering selling my DC22 (even though it's my first PRS, was a gift from an amazing client, and has sentimental value). I played a semi-hollow with a thin-wide neck today it made me realize how much more comfortable I am with the bigger neck and scale.

How much is this guitar worth and where can I look to sell it?
Specs:
2010 DC-22
Number 16 of 25 (16/25)
Santana Shape
Tobacco Burst
Perfect condition - no blemishes or scratches.

See pictures for more detail.
IMG_1461.jpeg

IMG_20141225_121057743.jpg

IMG_0929.jpeg

PRS+Info.png

I keep going back and forth with that myself. Unfortunately I can't get used to the neck and I really think this guitar deserves to be played! It's a difficult decision though!!

I bought one from the 2nd run (2011) in July for $2,100. Yours would have a nitro finish, instead of the V12 finish of the 2nd run. Some folks would find the nitro more appealing. Reverb is a good place to list, and sell.

@sergiodeblanc better rethink upgrading the trim package on the new ride! :D
:D:D

Take a look at what is available on Reverb, Guitar Center used, etc. and price it to the market. I am thinking about 1500.00 -1800.00 but that is a pure guess. All depends on is someone wants it bad enough, recognizes the valued of it, and doesnt mind some of the small dings you mentioned.

Awesome guitar though

Dammit. I just heard today that PRS phased out the model I had on order. They are no longer making a semi-hollow without a trem. They don't have the quilted finish available either. I could just cancel the order, but now I have my mind set on a NGD.. ugh, what should I get?

I can't believe PRS doesn't have any fixed bridge semi-hollow models. Does anyone know pricing on the SE Hollowbody II or SE Hollowbody Standard?

Back