Used PRS Custom 24- making sure it's legit

Alright, this is really weird....I googled "PRS custom 24 sapphire smokeburst" to compare this guitar to others like it, and I found a Reverb listing for what seems to be the EXACT same guitar two years ago. It's the same serial number. Am I just being paranoid or is it possible that somebody copied the serial number onto another guitar? From the pictures, it does look like the exact same guitar (see below- first is the reverb listing and second is the guitarcenter listing). You can see the same flame pattern, particularly clearly below the bridge and tone control. The only difference is that the neck pickup was switched out in the old one. The seller said he switched it out but the original was included in the case, so I guess the buyer could have switched it back.
NWnRNP5.jpg
lteL1Rl.jpg

I know you want to be sure and not get a fake, but there's nothing else we can tell you ensure it's not some copy. Nothing weird about that reverb listing either, guitars change hands all the time and pickups are changed all the time. It's definitely real man, no need to get any more paranoid. Just buy the guitar and enjoy it for years to come. Looks like a beauty.

On almost ever PRS fake I've seen on the net the string pull after the nut is never straight to the post like PRS. And the tuner tops are always round instead of flat like PRS.

I'm looking to purchase a Custom 24 but I want to get a used one since the new ones are insanely pricey. I found this 2012 model at Guitar center for only $2200 plus tax, which seemed like a steal. I got them to send extra pictures and the guitar checks out as far as I'm concerned. Since there is a 45 day return policy and I'm pretty confident this is a legitimate PRS in good condition I went ahead and bought it, but I wanted to get some more expert opinion on whether or not there are any red flags that would suggest this is a fake. Pics below.
eU97etP.jpg

KqcNhqE.jpg

153NW8r.jpg

m6POvza.jpg

zAtKlWh.jpg

hZfcWcj.jpg

Looks good. Now all you have to do is get the actual guitar in the photo.

Back