• The PRS Forum will be shut down for a large portion of the day on Wednseday Feb 28th while we perform some maintenance.

USA Dave Navarro

rnodern

Just one more.....
Hi all, has anyone got a Dave Navarro signature model? Other than the Arctic white colour scheme, is it essentially a custom 24 with gold hardware?
Any thoughts from.owners?
Cheers

I just bought it - sight unseen. It's in mint condition (2007) - Man, I hope it's not Brazilian, or I will have a hard time importing it :/
Not a fan of Navarro, really, but am a real fan of the plain white colour. I have a couple of black PRS, so will accent each other nicely.

I just bought it - sight unseen. It's in mint condition (2007) - Man, I hope it's not Brazilian, or I will have a hard time importing it :/
Not a fan of Navarro, really, but am a real fan of the plain white colour. I have a couple of black PRS, so will accent each other nicely.

Congrats! Here's hoping for a smooth transaction!

I thought they had maple necks, too...as opposed to mahogany. I could be mistaken, though.

EDIT: It looks like some of the SE's had maple necks. Not sure if any of the Core models did.

update: guitar arrived. LOVE IT!
B9p7BVL.jpg
76K9tpS.jpg
9r3drXy.jpg

I thought they had maple necks, too...as opposed to mahogany. I could be mistaken, though.

EDIT: It looks like some of the SE's had maple necks. Not sure if any of the Core models did.
Yeah it's a Mahogany neck. - I believe all if not most of the SE models have maple necks.

Navarro has been using a black version of this AND SE model. I don't think PRS makes the Navarro anymore.

Back