USA Bernie Marsden coming soon !!!

Raymond

skip to 41:00

I can't wait !

Last edited by a moderator:
His McCarty Singlecut is gorgeous, and sounds great, as honestly does the SE...and interesting mention of Warren Haynes having another of the prototypes (#1!). Interesting comments all the way around.

Agreed, that McCarty to me sounds as good as his 59...it has balls when he turned it up and it can also do whisper quiet.

At a FRACTION of the cost of that 59.

Love Bernie...maybe his USA model will be kinda sorta like the PS McCarty Singlecut, but hopefully a little more affordable. Great vid!

Great vid.
For how much you can (not) hear differences through youtube, the SE sound is astonishing compared to the others.

Here's a post I did back in Feb 14 where Bernie discusses a U.S. Bernie Marsden in a video with Sound Affects Music:

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthr...n-In-The-Works-(How-Did-I-Miss-This)-Any-news

You may have to copy and paste the link as I get signed out and Safari shuts down if I use the link icon on my iPad!!!

He talks about it maybe being a Private Stock but things may have changed significantly since then.

All those guitars sounded great in the vid. Glad to say I own one of them!

At the risk of being controversial, I actually really liked the tone of that SG!

I liked that the least of the guitars played... But.. I still liked it!

Always been happy with the SE Bernies three knob layout but sometimes wish it had been a curved layout like the dgt. But, three or four I don't really care.

Same with the bridge for the most part. The wraparound works perfectly fine but I'd prefer the two piece more for aesthetics. The two piece on the McCarty just looks right and fills out the top of the guitar better if you get my meaning.

The wraparound works perfectly fine but I'd prefer the two piece more for aesthetics. The two piece on the McCarty just looks right and fills out the top of the guitar better if you get my meaning.

The two piece also has the most brilliantly designed string slots on any bridge I've encountered on a guitar. No threading the strings through holes, etc. They simply slide right into the slots, boom, zoom, done!

Makes changing strings even simpler and faster.

Ladies and Gentlemen, You now know that the laziest guitar player in the world only changes strings because of the slots. As Tower of Power wrote many years ago "Drop it....
In The Slot!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, You now know that the laziest guitar player in the world only changes strings because of the slots. As Tower of Power wrote many years ago "Drop it....
In The Slot!"

Wait - that was "In The SlOt"??? I misunderheard that last word. Which probably explains all the diseases...

i better be start saving and sell some guitars, but would not want to part with my se bernie 53/10...

Thanks for linking that video Corey, made my morning today

Mr Marsden is a real gentleman. Looking forward to reading/hearing what changes he inputs into that already top of the tree McCarty PS, crikey they have the momentum now with Gibson just having done the run of Beast-alikes, its bound to be splendid

ahaha, I thought my earlier post had been lost in the ether :) thks Corey

Back