UPS Issues

yankeebulldog

I don't like to get that specific
I know these guys had their issues getting stuff delivered by Christmas, but has anyone else noticed their deliveries have stopped entirely for anything shipped in the last week? I've got 5 packages that have been sitting at the hub in Hodgkins, IL since Thursday. That would normally be a next day delivery for me but these aren't scheduled to get to me until the 2nd per the tracking. The only day they are "off" is New Years Day per their website. What gives?

The northwest has had some pretty rough weather lately. I was in MI last week and we had an awful ice storm followed by lots of snow. I'm not saying it's right, and definitely frustrating, but that's my guess.

The northwest has had some pretty rough weather lately. I was in MI last week and we had an awful ice storm followed by lots of snow. I'm not saying it's right, and definitely frustrating, but that's my guess.

I could understand it being weather related if it never even made it to Chicagoland, but it's only about 15 miles from my house and the only snow/ice we had was over the weekend and that was nothing for Chicago. I assume they are just letting it sit while they catch up but it's extremely frustrating.

Let's head over there and pull a "Step Brothers", Alan. "We're here to f#ck sh!t up!"

I know these guys had their issues getting stuff delivered by Christmas, but has anyone else noticed their deliveries have stopped entirely for anything shipped in the last week? I've got 5 packages that have been sitting at the hub in Hodgkins, IL since Thursday. That would normally be a next day delivery for me but these aren't scheduled to get to me until the 2nd per the tracking. The only day they are "off" is New Years Day per their website. What gives?

UPS isn't doing any ground service today, the 31st, either. That's adding an additional day to your wait.

Back