Upgraded Custom Tremonti SE: fair price range in your opinion.

Fireheart7

Hi everyone,

For SE fans, in your opinion. What is a fair price range for a SE Custom Tremonti with...
- Schaller locking tuners
- Emerson 3way switch
-Emerson potentiometers vol and tones
Push-pulls tone knob series parallel for each pickup
- Seymour Duncan 59n and Custom Hybrid combo
- DiMarzio locking strap

Thank you all. This is helpful. At least I know I have to sell in person. Or just keep it to use for recording. My neck and back cannot handle the weight live any more.

Thank you all. This is helpful. At least I know I have to sell in person. Or just keep it to use for recording. My neck and back cannot handle the weight live any more.

If you wanna maximize your return, put all the original parts back on and sell the new stuff.

it’s kind of a general rule that most buyers don’t care or agree with what the seller considers upgrades.

If you wanna maximize your return, put all the original parts back on and sell the new stuff.

it’s kind of a general rule that most buyers don’t care or agree with what the seller considers upgrades.
This.

Otherwise, you're limiting your buyer pool to those who would make the same upgrades as you did and would value them that way.

Your best move is usually to return it to stock as much as possible and then sell all the parts separately.

This.

Otherwise, you're limiting your buyer pool to those who would make the same upgrades as you did and would value them that way.

Your best move is usually to return it to stock as much as possible and then sell all the parts separately.
Got it. I see.

Wow, that means they don't hold their value much. Bummer.

anything made outside the USA will always have a lower value in most cases except for some Japanese guitars. It’s a shame, the only SE’s I see hold their value well are the anniversary models. So Paul’s guitar for the SE line should hold a decent value later on.

anything made outside the USA will always have a lower value in most cases except for some Japanese guitars. It’s a shame, the only SE’s I see hold their value well are the anniversary models. So Paul’s guitar for the SE line should hold a decent value later on.
That is good to know.
I modded this guitar because I was going to keep it. Then the 9 plus lbs. weight stopped agreeing with my neck and back. All my other guitars are less than 8 lbs. That's life. Glad it was not the USA model, lol.

Back