AxlGianne

Hi everyone!
I have a PRS SE Custom 24 2016 model, and I have tuning problems especially when I use trem, I read that's the problem of cheap plastic nut and tuners so I decided to upgrade in first tuners with Schaller M6 locking tuners and they are great, really. ❤
Problems however remain because i use 10-52 strings scale and stock nut is made for 9-42, so I read that there is a fantastic nut, PT 6643 00 - BLACK TUSQ XL NUT by Graphtech and I would like to buy one but I have a question: it's perfect for my strings scale (10-52) or my tech have to adapt new nut to my strings scale?

Help me please! Thank you

P.S. sorry for my english but I'm italian

Victek

drdoom8793

THAT guy at Chick-fil-A
I use 10-52s as well. Because it's a hybrid set, the EBG strings will be fine, but you'll need to have a tech file the slots for the DAE strings to fit without risking binding. Just a note, I've owned several PRS SEs and never had a problem with the actual material of the SE nuts. If it was me, I would just take it to a tech and have him file the existing nut to accomodate a 10-52 set.

AxlGianne

I use 10-52s as well. Because it's a hybrid set, the EBG strings will be fine, but you'll need to have a tech file the slots for the DAE strings to fit without risking binding. Just a note, I've owned several PRS SEs and never had a problem with the actual material of the SE nuts. If it was me, I would just take it to a tech and have him file the existing nut to accomodate a 10-52 set.

I prefer replace stock nut :) thank you