UPDATED: Family Portrait

Gibson67v

This will probably be the last family picture for a while (6 months to a year... wife thinks I spent too much since May on guitars... phhhh... 10 grand ain't nothin'! lol). But here it is!

CzITwuW.jpg

Here are the guitars that I've bought since May 21st lol
gq3WWFJ.jpg

Maybe I'll wait for a P24 Trem... or maybe a Paul's Guitar... uh oh... and so it begins!

oh yeah... the last picture... is 2011, 2012, 2013... haha!

Your wife only thinks shes mad, because she doesn't realize how quickly other guys can blow 10gs on prosties. :laugh:

Great collection! Whats the story with that gorgeous quilty green one at the back? Looks like an AP or Rosie neck for sure:top::top:

Nice family you have! Looks like a 3 piece top on what I'm guessing is a CE 22...Very cool. I also love the Custom 24 in what I think is Maple Leaf.

Your wife only thinks shes mad, because she doesn't realize how quickly other guys can blow 10gs on prosties. :laugh:

Great collection! Whats the story with that gorgeous quilty green one at the back? Looks like an AP or Rosie neck for sure:top::top:

You mean these aren't prosties? The Custom 22 is an Artist Package with a braz board!

You just have to send one of your CE's to the PTC for the new neck finish, I'm tellin' Ya!

Back