Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

Can someone help me post pictures?

I can use Google photos, Imgur, photobucket

Can someone help me post pictures?

I can use Google photos, Imgur, photobucket

If you use Imgur, click on the pic you want to add to your thread. It will "open" in Imgur. On the right side of the pic, after it opens, there will vibe several boxes that you can click on. Click on the one that says "bb code." Go to your post and right click and paste. Done.

I caved and picked up a Vela to go with my CE24.
I've now accumulated three PRSi this year and the hardest daily decision I face is which one to play...
cVIDbxR.jpg
MXoVaAa.jpg

I caved and picked up a Vela to go with my CE24.
I've now accumulated three PRSi this year and the hardest daily decision I face is which one to play...
cVIDbxR.jpg
MXoVaAa.jpg
Aaaarghh why did you post this... Now l need to get my hands on a CE24. So inconsiderate, haha!

They look amazing tho! Congrats!

If you use Imgur, click on the pic you want to add to your thread. It will "open" in Imgur. On the right side of the pic, after it opens, there will vibe several boxes that you can click on. Click on the one that says "bb code." Go to your post and right click and paste. Done.

Thanks, Man. I was using the menu "image" button on here.

FqnC9dC.jpg

Finally I decided to make the Vela a bit more vintage and to say good-bye to the Korean pickups.

Now there's a 59/09 in the bridge and a 57/08 Narrowfield in the neck, and it seems to be a good combination with the lightweight body (2,85 kg).

full

full

Finally I decided to make the Vela a bit more vintage and to say good-bye to the Korean pickups.

Now there's a 59/09 in the bridge and a 57/08 Narrowfield in the neck, and it seems to be a good combination with the lightweight body (2,85 kg).

full

full

Nice move! Bet it sounds killer!

Back