Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

Looks awesome! Got a reclaimed Vela on order from Ish Music in Syracuse (I have a sneaky feeling it'll be a little bit before I see it, due to the snow storm). Can't wait. Will be a nice add with my DGT and Custom 24 semi-hollow.
Rig2_zps8emrja03.jpg

OMG!! That is just gorgeous! What a score! Congratulations, and enjoy the crap out of it.

Kevin

Somehow, I lucked out and got my Reclaimed Limited CE 24 quickly. Here's a place where we can share photos of our new babies.

33308394542_5ee53b6301_k.jpg

33308394572_1b0601a2df_k.jpg

33308394582_c4664662bb_k.jpg

I think it came out quite nicely.

Got a reclaimed Vela on order from Ish Music in Syracuse (I have a sneaky feeling it'll be a little bit before I see it, due to the snow storm).

I'll actually be in Syracuse visiting family next week. Might have to visit this shop

So you could swing by and pick up the guitar and just deliver it in person to PAF when you get around to visiting. Eventually.

So you could swing by and pick up the guitar and just deliver it in person to PAF when you get around to visiting. Eventually.

Oh I already ordered the Vela through Sweetwater...but why pass up a chance of not visiting a dealer if I'm there...I'm gonna buy something aren't I?! :oops::(

Oh I already ordered the Vela through Sweetwater...but why pass up a chance of not visiting a dealer if I'm there...I'm gonna buy something aren't I?! :oops::(

I rarely pass up a chance to visit a dealer when I'm on vacation or traveling. I've routed trips to Experience to get to WMC. And I rarely drive past Harrisburg without a BCR Music stop.

Looks awesome! Got a reclaimed Vela on order from Ish Music in Syracuse (I have a sneaky feeling it'll be a little bit before I see it, due to the snow storm). Can't wait. Will be a nice add with my DGT and Custom 24 semi-hollow.
Rig2_zps8emrja03.jpg

That DGT though.

Back