Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

I got mine yesterday. Still don't know what I think. I have a 2016 CE24 I'm comparing to and going to sell one of them. The plan was to sell the regular CE and replace with the RL. The more I play both though I'm really torn. I WANT to like the RL better but if am honest with myself don't know that I do. The RL does sound just a bit different - and a bit brighter. Also sounds a bit more full - which I'd think I like better but also like the warmer tone of the regular model.

I also like the way the regular model feels in my hands (not that the RL doesn't feel good - it certainly does) - but I almost think I prefer the "solid" feel of the non-RL. Funny - because I think my dream guitar is a hollowbody, which is lighter than both! (I'm actually tempted to sell both and get one as my "last" guitar - haha.

Decisions decisions.

Pics by the way. Dealer pics (Dave's) - was posted in another thread. I'll post my own soon. Mine won't to it justice.

That said - unless the proper light, my trampas green CE looks better. The RL is absolutely beautiful - don't get me wrong - just has to be in the proper light to really appreciate it.

ZEMkPdD.jpg
nAWF9p8.jpg

I got mine yesterday. Still don't know what I think. I have a 2016 CE24 I'm comparing to and going to sell one of them. The plan was to sell the regular CE and replace with the RL. The more I play both though I'm really torn. I WANT to like the RL better but if am honest with myself don't know that I do. The RL does sound just a bit different - and a bit brighter. Also sounds a bit more full - which I'd think I like better but also like the warmer tone of the regular model.

I also like the way the regular model feels in my hands (not that the RL doesn't feel good - it certainly does) - but I almost think I prefer the "solid" feel of the non-RL. Funny - because I think my dream guitar is a hollowbody, which is lighter than both! (I'm actually tempted to sell both and get one as my "last" guitar - haha.

Decisions decisions.

Well the good news is that I'm sure you'll have no issue moving the RL if you do decide to go that route. Also, everyone knows there's no such thing as a last guitar! ;)

It's been one week, and I've really gotten attached to this guitar. Thought I'd post a couple more pics, including one with her sister. Trouble is, I'm now VERY CURIOUS about the Vela model. Not sure I can find one this late in the game, but who knows! Anyway, i'm quite happy with this purchase!! :D

2017-04-09%2018.18.30_1.jpg

2017-04-09%2018.20.50.jpg

2017-04-09%2018.18.30.jpg

Thanks for the help guys. Take 2 posting photo:

Here she is, scars and all.

dbC0Qtw.png

I picked ^ this one out of these 2 available.

ca4t5Zu.jpg

Thanks for picking that one! I ended up grabbing the one seen on the right! ;) Absolutely love it too, hopefully yours is killer as well! :cool:

Pics by the way. Dealer pics (Dave's) - was posted in another thread. I'll post my own soon. Mine won't to it justice.

That said - unless the proper light, my trampas green CE looks better. The RL is absolutely beautiful - don't get me wrong - just has to be in the proper light to really appreciate it.

ZEMkPdD.jpg
nAWF9p8.jpg
Spectacular!!!

New guy here.

That is the nicest RL CE I've seen. WOW! I didn't win the wood lottery on mine, but I'm still happy. I can't post mine until a get a few posts under my belt.

I'm really digging it. Going to sell the non-RL.

Some of my pics (non-dealer)

5lUx2mc.jpg
zh6IGCB.jpg
2m3qHDy.jpg
50cvWt0.jpg

Last edited:
New guy here.

That is the nicest RL CE I've seen. WOW! I didn't win the wood lottery on mine, but I'm still happy. I can't post mine until a get a few posts under my belt.
Actually, since photos are not uploaded, but instead linked from a third-party site like Flickr or Photobucket, I think you can link right away.

I might be wrong - been a while since I was a new poster here...

Back