Unofficial forum contest

1745 well because you know! If you don’t it’s ok. (Red)

And 4 green, because in the last photo all you could see was 4 green tops! I think the greens are a “red herring”!!:D

Coke is definitely better, but neither is good for you. It's only colored sugar water. Keeps me in business. DRINK SOMETHING HEALTHIER!

Wait...you don’t want to be in business?

Why, if not for unhealthy junk, you might have had to go to law school instead of dental school!

And if that had been your life sentence, can you imagine your inner turmoil? No, my friend, thank your lucky stars for the Coca-Cola company!

I decided to finally clean up the wreck that is my shop... And I came across more bags of caps. The total is going to change. I'll start counting again tonight and snap new pics.

Everyone will get a chance to change their guesses.

Hmm, I have a bag of beer caps, approx 10" high, 4" x 6" footprint. Collected from my beer drinking in the home pub for the last 2.5 yrs. I will note it doesn't include the caps already in one of those decorative boxes with clear front, and of course we drink draft beer at home far more than bottles or cans (three taps available, usually an IPA, a stout or porter, and then "something else" like a Belgian Tripel or Farmhouse or brown ale or barleywine, or...)

Anyway, maybe I'll do a quick count just to amuse myself, since that one bag is a lot smaller than what I have seen depicted so far!

In the meantime, my guess is 4380 total, 86 green.

...going to do a final total tonight and snap some pics.

Some of the current guesses are WAY too low - I'll wipe them out and we'll start over.

Back