Unofficial forum contest

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
It's time. I've been saving them for a while in anticipation of a PRS Experience... (since the 2014 Experience, actually)

Guess the number of Coke caps in the container, win $20.

caps1.jpg

There are 2 kinds of caps... MexiCoke and Coke Life.

caps3.jpg

There are a LOT, LOT, LOT less green caps.

Updated pics in post 111:
http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/unofficial-forum-contest.29601/page-6#post-400959

Rules:
1. One pair of guesses per person, a guess for total caps and a guess for just the green caps. You may edit your guesses until I post a cutoff.
2. Total cap guesses must differ from all other guesses by at least 25 to prevent sniping.
3. Closest total cap guess wins.
4. The green cap guess is like a PowerCap. If you win the total cap guess and get the green cap total right too, I'll double the prize to $40.
5. If no one wins the PowerCap, closest green cap guess gets $5.
6. I prefer to award at The Experience, but will mail a crumpled, old, but still barely legal $20 bill to the winner if they whine enough.

It's only $20.

This contest not connected in any official way to PRS or the forum.

so far... some of these guesses are not even in the same ballpark and are outlined below as too low or too high to be considered...

WAY too low...
589 Total. 17 Green. Mike Duncan
1666 Total. 66 Green. jfb
2329 Total. 69 Green. dsenoj

In the running...
2750 Total. 60 Green. Dead&Co
3000 Total. 75 Green. bluenova
3568 Total. 77 Green. bodia
3666 Total. 666 Green. 11top
3672 Total. 36 Green. WD 3D
3900 Total. 427 Green. Bill SAS 513
4380 Total. 86 Green. shinksma
4429 Total. 66 Green. alantig
4848 Total. 48 Green. JustRob
5021 Total. 63 Green. Collywobbles
5150 Total. 5 Green. Alnus Ruba
5287 Total. 27 Green. toothace
6789 Total. 175 Green. veinbuster
7247 Total. 2175 Green. Wakester
7965 Total. 32 Green. Big Mard

WAY too high

All your other guesses suck. I'm not nearly finished counting and I'm into 4 digits.

shooting themselves in the foot:
Brian
Huggy

If you change your guess, ya need to let me know.

Last edited:
you do realize we will whine even if you send a brand new $20 bill. And just to clarify, that is spendable $20, not the $20 bill for your lunch, that you didn't pay?

I hope this thread gets derailed to the point where I’m the only one with a number.

Coke is definitely better, but neither is good for you. It's only colored sugar water. Keeps me in business. DRINK SOMETHING HEALTHIER!

The once a year I crave a coke, I get the Mexican stuff made with regular sugar instead of high fructose. I don't like people in your profession and prefer to keep my distance. :)

The once a year I crave a coke, I get the Mexican stuff made with regular sugar instead of high fructose. I don't like people in your profession and prefer to keep my distance. :)

The caps are all from MexiCokes...

...with a few Coke Life caps thrown in.

Last edited:

Orange Jarritos, all the way!

Back